“But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not
fear their threats; do not be frightened.” … For it is better, if it is God’s
will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil” (1 Peter 3:14,17, NIV)
Prayer Request from Amazing Grace Churches In Pakistan:
Pakistan has suffered from repeated terrorism attacks during the last several years, with several groups of terrorists actively seeking to establish an Islamic State. Lahore is the capital city of the province of Punjab, the second largest metropolitan area in Pakistan, and the 18th most populous city in the world with a population of 5.143 million. It is an important historical center in South Asia, with a rich history dating back over a millennium. Lahore is a main cultural center of the Punjab region and Pakistan, and is the largest Punjabi city in the world. Lahore remains an economic, political, transportation, entertainment, and educational hub of Pakistan. We also lived in the Sialkot Punjab 2 an half hour drive from Lahore.
• In the last couple of months terrorism started to hit the Christians again with rape, kidnapping, sexual harassment, and target killing growing day by day. Please pray that things will become normal for all of us again so we can freely live our lives as Christians in Pakistan.
• Pray for Pakistan, for the protection of the nation.
• Pray for the comfort for the families affected by the terrorists’ attack.
• Pray for the AGC 24 churches in different locations of Punjab and KPK as we are growing in numbers and churches are growing in the Knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ .
• Pray for the bible study groups as we are teaching them from the Creation to Christ Position in Christ book. By His Grace, through the teaching, many young souls have given their lives to the Lord. At this point we have 18 groups in different churches. So, please continue to pray for them .
• Pray for Pastor Peter’s youngest daughter, Alishba as she will be getting married on November 12th. Pray that the Lord provide for their wedding needs.
• Pray for the AGC pastors team and for their families as they all suffer & take high risks into their daily life, but never give up to lead, equip, and preach the message of Grace into their churches. We are thankful for their lives .
• Pray for pastor Daniel’s wife and son, Boaz as they wanted to move to closer to the parent’s house next year. Also, pray for Boaz’s health. Flu, fever and cough is happening on daily basis, which makes him more sick.
• Pray for the translation & printing work. The publisher man helps a lot in the last number of years to print books for us. But a week ago thieves took his computers and other printing machines from his shop. He has all of our Urdu printing data. Please pray that the Lord will make a way so we can get back everything .
• Pray for the leadership conference we wanted to do at the end of November, from the book of Romans, verse by verse. We haven’t finalized the date yet, but please remember in your prayers.
• Pray for the swing center , which is in the first phase. Twenty girls get the benefits center and now we have 16 girls in the second center. Through the support of FBC we are able to help our sisters learn to make clothes to help their families. In the center, we also spend time together for bible study. Please keep praying for the swing center.
• Pray for the Christmas celebrations that will start December 1st, in all of our churches. The Sunday school kids are very excited to celebrate the birth of our Savior. Pray that the Lord will protect all of us .
Special thanks to our beloved FBC Missions team and FBC Members. We would like to say thanks on behalf of our AGC team to all of our brothers and sisters who love, pray for, and support us for the development of our spiritual and physical lives. May God bless you all.