The QUESTION of the day.....
What are you going to do if the forecast is correct, and it really does snow and ice on Sunday?????
On Sunday: If the weather is bad, and precipitation has started- and the weather forecast still looks grim- we will cancel by 3pm.
If we cancel for Sunday, we will NOT reschedule for next weekend. The inclement weather dates are an “all or nothing” deal - because of the many items we rent for the weekend.
SO….if you are planning to join us this year at Follow the Star- come on Saturday night!..… and PRAY that the forecast holds on Sunday until after 9pm, so that we can still do Follow the Star for two nights.